Follow these steps for a simple transition to college/uni:
1. Register with a local GP
2. Set up your gluten free prescription to help with staple foods
3. Choose a local pharmacy
4. Get some of your own kitchen utensils
5. Be mindful of cross-contamination (in shared accommodation, parties etc.)
6. Keep your cupboards/freezer well stocked in case you get skint!
7. Clearly label your food as gluten free and keep separate
8. Carry a gluten free snack in your bag/rucksack – you never know when you’ll need it.
Don’t forget to have a look at our Student Cupboard Essentials too, but most important of all…
Stay safe and have fun!