Follow these steps for a simple transition to college/uni:
1. Register with a local GP
2. Set up your gluten free prescription* to help with staple foods and choose a local pharmacy
3. Get some of your own kitchen utensils
4. Be mindful of cross-contamination (in shared accommodation, parties etc.)
5. Keep your cupboards/freezer well stocked in case you get skint!
6. Clearly label your food as gluten free and keep separate
7. Carry a gluten free snack in your bag/rucksack – you never know when you’ll need it.
*if you are in an area that offers gluten-free prescribing.
Don’t forget to have a look at our Student Cupboard Essentials too, but most important of all…
Stay safe and have fun!