By January 12, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3-4 Servings
These delicious vegetable fingers are a great way to add more vegetables to your diet, and are a fab healthy eating option! Perfect for little people too, with a helping of baked beans!
- 300g mashed white or sweet potato
- 6 spring onions,finely sliced and sauteed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 50g (2oz) sweetcorn
- 50g (2oz) peas
- 50g (2oz) cooked mixed vegegcarrots, cauliflower, broccoli
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- 4 tbsp Juvela Gluten-Free White Mix
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 medium egglightly beaten
- 100g gluten-free breadcrumbs from a Juvela Gluten-Free Loaf or Rolls
- Place the spring onions, corn, peas, and veg into a food processor and pulse until just combined.
- Combine with the mash, season well and add the lemon zest.
- Split the mixture into approx. 12 pieces, roll into a ball and shape into fingers.
- Pop fingers onto a baking tray and chill in the fridge for a few mins to firm up.
- Then dip each finger firstly in flour, then egg, and finally in breadcrumbs.
- Place back onto the baking tray and bake for 12-15minutes until golden brown.
- Serve on a Juvela GF Roll with ketchup or low fat mayo and a fresh green salad!