Sticky Garlic Chicken Burgers
By July 16, 2013Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
Chargrilled strips of chicken breast coated in a garlic and honey marinade, sandwiched between a Juvela Gluten-Free Roll. A healthy alternative and perfect for parties!
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2tbsp clear honey
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce*
- 2 tsp English mustard*
- 2 tsp tabasco sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 300g (12oz) chicken breast strips
- 1 Juvela Gluten-Free Fresh Rolls
- To make the marinade, combine all ingredients and add the chicken strips. Leave to marinade for at least 20 minutes (or overnight if possible).
- Cook on a barbecue or griddle pan for about 10minutes each side.
- Serve with tomato relish* and sandwich between a Juvela Gluten-Free Roll.