Spicy Salsa Slice
By June 20, 2013Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
The colourful combination of baby corn and green peppers, sat on a base of spicy salsa gives this pizza a real kick! Generously topped with cool creamy fromage frais instead of cheese – this pizza is both a hot and healthy slice!
- 1 Juvela Gluten-Free Pizza Base
- 50g (2oz) salsa*
- 1 small green pepper, sliced into half rings
- 4 baby corns, halved lengthways
- 4 tbsp low fat fromage frais
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Before you start, preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 6
- Spread the salsa over the pizza base.
- Add the green peppers and baby corn, and spoon over the fromage frais.
- Sprinkle the chives over the pizza and season well with black pepper;
bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden.