Spicy Chicken Skewers
By January 12, 2016Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
A perfect gluten free meal idea if you're on a health kick - low in fat, packed with colourful veggies, and full of flavour!
- 1 tsp Jerk* or Cajun* seasoning
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- Juice of a lime
- 1 chicken breast, cut into chunks
- ½ yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 courgette, thickly sliced
- 1 Juvela Gluten-Free Roll, cut into chunks
- For the mango salsa:
- 75g fresh mango,roughly diced
- ¼ red pepper,roughly diced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Combine the seasoning, oil and lime juice, and use to coat the chicken. Marinate for 20minutes or longer if possible.
- Thread the chicken, vegetables, and gluten-free roll onto skewers and cook on a preheated griddle pan (or on a BBQ or in the oven).
- Cook for approx. 8 minutes each side, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, and vegetables and bread are slightly charred.
- Combine the salsa ingredients together and serve alongside your skewers.