Spicy Bean Macaroni
By June 4, 2013Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
A scrummy pasta salad suggestion using lots of colourful vegetables mixed with Macaroni and lightly coated in a chilli sauce. Ideal served hot or cold.
- 150g (6oz) Juvela Gluten-Free Macaroni
- 400g tin mixed beans in chilli sauce*
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 100g (4oz) sweetcorn
- 50g (2oz) spring onions, finely cliced
- 4 small tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook Macaroni as per instructions on pack. Drain and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- In a large pan, combine all ingredients with the Macaroni and season to taste. Serve with a dollop of virtually fat-free fromage frais.