By March 21, 2017Published:
This energy-boosting granola breakfast will give you a healthy start your day!
- 2 tbsp Vegatable oil
- 125 ml Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 300 g Juvela Pure Oats
- 50 g Sunflower Seeds
- 4 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 50 g Pumpkin Seeds
- 100 g Flaked almonds
- 100 g Dried berriesFind them in the baking aisle
- 50 g Coconut flakes or desiccated coconut
- * Check packs of ingredients for allegen details
- Heat oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2. Mix the oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla in a large bowl. Tip in Juvela Pure Oats and all the remaining ingredients, except the dried fruit and coconut, and mix well
- Tip the granola onto two baking sheets and spread evenly. Bake for 15 mins, then mix in the coconut and dried fruit, and bake for 10-15 mins more. Remove and scrape onto a flat tray to cool. Serve with cold milk or yogurt. The granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month.