Goats Cheese & Red Pepper Crostini
By July 16, 2013Published:
- Yield: 8
These crostini make a super summer starter, or can be served as nibbles with your barbecue!
- For 1 Juvela Gluten-Free Part Baked Rolls allow:
- 50g (2oz) soft goats cheese
- ½ roasted red pepper, thickly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- ½ tbsp sweet chilli sauce*
- ½ tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- To make the crostini, cut the rolls into slices diagonally and lightly grill each piece on both sides until golden brown.
- Spread a thick layer of goats cheese over each slice and top with a slice of red pepper and spring onions.
- Drizzle with a little sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle over coriander to serve.