Feta & Pomegranate Salad
By July 29, 2014Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
A fresh and tasty summery salad using Mediterranean ingredients and Juvela Gluten Free Bread made into croutons– lovely for a light lunch or to accompany your summer BBQ!
- 1 slice Juvela Gluten-Free White/Fibre Loaf
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g (4oz) Feta cheese, cubed
- 50g (2oz) pomegranate seeds
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Half a bag of pea shootsor other salad leaves
- A drizzle of balsamic glaze
- For the croutons, cut the bread into chunks (approx 1" squares); place on a baking tray and drizzle with oil. Place in a preheated oven (180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4) for 10-15minutes, turning a couple of times, until golden brown.
- Combine the feta, pomegranate, spring onions, mint and croutons.
- To assemble the salad, place the salad leaves in a bowl, add the feta mixture, season well and drizzle generously with the balsamic glaze.