Creamy Pastrami Pizza
By May 29, 2013Published:
- Makes: 2 Servings
A divine topping idea for the Juvela Pizza Bases - a creamy base with tangy wholegrain mustard topped with spicy pastrami and peppery rocket leaves - serve halved for a snack or whole for a hearty meal.
- 1 Juvela Gluten-Free Pizza Base
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 100ml (4 fl oz) creme fraiche
- 100g (4oz) pastrami
- 25g (1oz) rocket leaves
- Before you start, preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
- Place the pizza base on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Combine the mustard with the crème fraiche and spread over the cooled pizza base.
- Top with the slices of pastrami and rocket leaves and cut into slices.