Cranberry & Pumpkin Seed Granola Bars
By January 12, 2016Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
A fab gluten free breakfast on the go or as a healthier mid-morning snack with a cuppa! Try replacing the cranberries with apricots and swap the pumpkin seeds for chopped almonds or sunflower seeds.
- 50g butter or margarine
- 50g soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 100g Juvela Gluten-Free Pure Oats
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g dried cranberries
- Heat the butter, sugar and honey a pan over a low heat until the butter is melted.
- Add the Oats, pumpkin seeds and cranberries and combine to coat all ingredients are coated with butter.
- Transfer into a greased and base lined 15cm sqaure tin (or cover approx a third of a Swiss Roll tin), press down lightly and bake in a preheated oven (160C/Gas Mark 3) for 25-30minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin, then cut into 6 bars