Chicken & Tomato Pasta
By July 18, 2013Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
This simple pasta dish combines strips of tender chicken breast bound in a creamy tomato sauce.
- 150g (6oz) Juvela Gluten-Free Fusilli
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 250g (10 oz) passata or tomato pasta sauce*
- 3tbsp virtually fat free fromage frais
- 150g (6oz) cooked chicken breast, cut into strips
- 75g (3oz) sunblush tomatoes(optional)
- 1tbsp fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the Fusilli as per instructions on pack. Drain and rinse with boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Add the passata and fromage frais, and stir in the chicken, sun-blush tomatoes (if using) and basil.
- Season well and stir in the freshly cooked pasta. Serve hot with a fresh green salad