Cherry tomato & olive pasta salad
By July 16, 2013Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
Pasta salads are great for picnics and packed lunches, and make a great accompaniment to your barbecues!
- 150g (6oz) Juvela Gluten-Free Macaroni
- 200g (8oz) jar tomato based pasta sauce*
- 50g (2oz) cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 50g (2oz) pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- Cook the Macaroni as per instructions on pack. Drain and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients with the freshly cooked pasta and season well.