By October 7, 2015Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
These muffins are perfect for a quick and nutritious breakfast on the go!
- 125g (5oz) Juvela Gluten-Free Fibre Mix
- 1 tsp baking-powder
- 50 (2oz) soft-brown-sugar
- 25 (1oz) pumpkin-seeds
- 25 (1oz) sultanas
- 50 (2fl oz) sunflower-oil
- 2 ripe bananas-mashed
- 1 medium egg, lightly-beaten
- 1 tbsp milk-2
- Before you start, preheat your oven to 180ºC/Fan 160ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 4. You will need a muffin tin, lined with 6 muffin cases
- In a large bowl, combine the Mix, baking powder, sugar, pumpkin seeds, and sultanas.
- Add the oil, banana, eggs, and milk, and fold all ingredients together with a metal spoon.
- Divide the mixture between muffin cases, filling them almost to the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20minutes until golden. Allow to cool on a wire rack.