Oaty Breakfast Bread
By February 16, 2017Published:
- Yield: 1 loaf
This delicious bread uses Juvela Pure Oats and yoghurt to create a tasty wholesome loaf
- 1 Medium Egg
- 500g (20oz) tub low fat natural yoghurt
- 2 yoghurt tubs Juvela Pure OatsUse the empty yophurt pot to measure your oats
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Optional: 100g of mixed seeds or chopped nuts (pumpkin, sunflower, chia seeds or walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4. Grease standard loaf tin (2lbs/900g) or use parchment paper to line the tin for easy release.
- Place the yogurt and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Using the same empty yogurt tub to measure 2 tubs of Juvela Pure Oats and add to the bowl with the bicarbonate of soda and the salt.
- Add in the seeds/nuts at this point if using. Stir thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into your loaf tin. Cut a line down the centre.
- Place in the oven and cook for approx. 50-60 mins.
- You can test that the bread is cooked all the way through by inserting a skewer.
- Leave to cool on wire tray wrapped in a clean tea towel.