We will only hold your personal data for as long as necessary in order to fulfil the purpose that we collect it for (as well as any legal / accounts / reporting purposes). We will also only hold the personal data that we require for these purposes.
If you suffer from coeliac disease
If we don’t hear from you within 2 years, we will keep only relevant data in order to send service messages (examples: notices about prescription changes, delivery notices)
If you do not suffer from coeliac disease
If we don’t hear from you within 2 years, we will delete your personal data.
Juvela will delete your most / all of your data in a safe manner when it is apparent that we no longer require it. Some examples of this are:
- If the data owner is coeliac but have stopped receiving gluten-free products on prescription
- If we are made aware that the data owner has passed away.
- If the data owner unsubscribes from all marketing from Juvela and will not require any service messages from us in the future (example: notices about prescription changes)
- If the data owner requests for all data to be deleted.
As Juvela is primarily a supplier of gluten-free foods for those with Coeliac disease, our data retention period reflects this.
For data owners with coeliac disease: If the data owner does not interact with Juvela within 2 years, we will keep only relevant data in order to send service messages (example: notices about prescription changes, delivery notices)
For data owners without coeliac disease: If the data owner does not interact with Juvela within 2 years, we will delete the data owner’s personal data.
If we feel that we don’t need as much information to service your needs, we’ll delete the information we don’t need.
This is the practice of reducing the data we hold to increase your data’s protection.
We collect data
- To share seasonal recipes, competitions, giveaways, event invites, news.
- To send you relevant information about Juvela products via email or other media that you ask us to use
- To notify you about any items we have agreed to send you
- To contact you to get a better understanding of your gluten-free requirements in order to improve our marketing to you
- To notify you about events or news relating to gluten-free topics
- To track your visits on the Juvela website in order to show you relevant ads on other websites (this is called remarketing)
- To notify you about delivery changes
- To notify you about our policy changes
- To notify you about changes in prescribing policy
The type of information we may have collected about you will be used to achieve one of these reasons above. If it becomes apparent that we do not need all the information that we hold in order to fulfil the reasons above, then we will work towards minimising the data. This means that we will delete information we don’t need. Some examples of deleted data for minimisation are: Gender, Age, Where you were diagnosed, How you were diagnosed, telephone number, address.